We have released a new app. Here is some information about the new app that you can share with your parents:
To provide a better user experience for parents, PickUp Patrol has released a new app. This Progressive Web App (PWA) is basically a mobile app that is delivered through the web rather than from an app store like Google Play or the App Store for iPhone. The new app is available here:
Advantages & New Features of the PWA:
- Easier, faster logins
- Review and edit Default Plans directly from the app
- Plans that repeat can be submitted as one entry
- Quicker access to new features
Parents new to PickUp Patrol, parents who have not yet logged in, and parents whose email addresses have changed will be taken directly to the new app from the Welcome Email.
The old app is no longer available on Google Play or the App Store for iPhone. Parents who have already downloaded it can continue to use it, but with the increased functionality of the new app, you will likely want to make the switch. Here’s how to get the update:
Open this link: https://app.pickuppatrol.net/parents
- Log in and then add the page to your home screen. (Instructions for how to do this vary by phone and platform, but are easily located on the internet.)
- Delete the old app. Any plan changes already submitted will be saved.
Have a great day!
The PickUp Patrol Team
No notes. No phone calls. No problem.
Copyright © 2018 PickUp Patrol, All rights reserved.